Apply to SAS
Please contact Mrs. Sara Westrich, Admissions Director at (901) 386-3328 or via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to schedule a tour. Click Here for our Virtual Tour.
HOW TO APPLY
Applying to Saint Ann Catholic School is very simple and to help you get started, please follow these step-by step directions:
Step 1 – Student’s Eligibility
Students entering PK3 Pre-Kindergarten 3 must be 3 years old on or before August 15.
Students entering PK4 PRE-K Kindergarten 4 must be 4 years old on or before August 15.
Students entering Kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before August 15.
Step 2 - Documents
To complete your admission, the following documents must be submitted for each child:
- Online Application – Click Here
- a copy of your child’s Birth Certificate.
- a copy of your child’s Baptismal Certificate.
- an up-to-date Tennessee Department of Health, Tennessee School Immunization Certificate.
- a copy of your child’s most recent report card.
- a copy of your child’s previous year’s end report card.
- copy of your child’s most recent standardized test scores.
- a non-refundable application fee of $75.
Step 3- Complete Entrance Testing
Every new student applying to Saint Ann Catholic School will be tested as follows:
- Applicants for PRE-Kindergarten and Kindergarten will participate in a Readiness Assessment Test.
- Students entering PRE-Kindergarten must be fully potty-trained.
- Applicants for Grades 1-8 will participate in Entrance Testing.
- After the application is received, an appointment for the assessment/testing will be set up for a date in February.
Step 4 – Registration
Parents will be notified of acceptance no later than March 31st. Due to limited class size, available openings for admission are prioritized in the following sequence:
- currently enrolled students advancing to the next year.
- siblings of currently enrolled students.
- children of Saint Ann families that are registered parishioners.
- children of catholic families registered to another catholic parish.
- children of all other faith traditions, based on applications date.
The schools in the Diocese of Memphis do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in administration of their educational policies, admission policies, scholarships and loan programs, athletic or other administered programs.