- Entry to the school campus can be made by turning right off of Charles Bryant Road into the first driveway entrance near the Parents' Day Out building.
- Our school doors will not be open until 7:30, as no school personnel will be on the premises before that time. The school will not assume responsibility for any student who arrives prior to the authorized time of 7:30 a.m. Any students who are dropped off prior to this time must be enrolled in our extended care program.
- Cars are to form a single line and proceed through the circular drive to drop-off points. DO NOT ENTER THE CAMPUS FROM ALTURIA ROAD from 7:30-8:30 AM.
- Students are to exit the cars ONLY in the designated drop-off area, which is from inside the circular drive to across from the main doors (See Diagram). Students are to exit only from the RIGHT SIDE of the car and walk only on the sidewalk to the school entrances.
- After dropping students off, cars may carefully exit onto Alturia Road.
Please remain in your vehicle if at all possible and let our staff and volunteers assist students.
The school doors will be locked at 8:00 am. Students who arrive after 8:00 am must have a parent/guardian park and walk them into the building to sign them in to school.
- Students in grades 1-8 are dismissed at 3:00 p.m.
- Cars are to enter the dismissal area using the Charles Bryan driveway closest to the Ave Maria Home. DO NOT ENTER THE DRIVEWAY NEAR PDO BUILDING OR ALTURIA ROAD FROM 2:30-3:30 PM.
- Cars will form a line following the diagram in the appendix. After loading students, cars will exit onto Altruria Road.
- On rainy days, all students in grades 1-8 will be dismissed from the front doors of the new gym. Parents will drive through the circular drive for pick up.
- SIBLINGS AND CARPOOLS FOLLOW THE PROCEDURE FOR THE YOUNGEST CHILD
Pre-K students are dismissed at 3:00 p.m. Teachers will walk the students to the courtyard to await pick-up. On rainy days students will wait in the old gym lobby. Parents are to park in the parking area on the Stage Road side of the building and walk to the courtyard to pick-up the students. Cars should exit onto Charles Bryan Road using the exit nearest the Church.
Kindergarten students are dismissed at 3:00. Teachers will walk the students to the courtyard to await pick-up. Parents are to park in the parking area on the Stage Road side of the building and walk to the dismissal area to pick-up the students. Cars should exit onto Charles Bryan Road using the exit nearest the Church. On rainy days, the Kindergarten students will be dismissed from underneath the covered drop-off at the bell tower.
Students are not to remain on school property more than 15 minutes after school has been dismissed unless authorized to do so by a teacher or administration. This includes remaining on the property when waiting on a sports event or practice to begin, unless a coach is present. FOR SAFETY PURPOSES, NO CHILD CAN REMAIN UNATTENDED ANYWHERE ON CAMPUS. ALL STUDENTS REMAINING ON THE PROPERTY AFTER 3:15 WILL BE TAKEN TO THE EXTENDED CARE PROGRAM AND PARENTS WILL BE CHARGED A FEE. The school cannot be responsible for accidents or injuries that occur while children are not picked up by the authorized time.
AFTERNOON DISMISSAL MAP